Climb 269 steps to the top of Gloucester’s most iconic landmark and enjoy breath taking views of 40 miles over the countryside. Get behind the scenes access to ancient roof spaces and see the largest medieval bell in Britain that is still in use.
Child (6-17yrs): £5.00
- Tower Tours last around 60 minutes
- Tower Tours involve climbing 269 spiral steps, so this tour is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- There is no facility to leave bags, so visitors must keep their belongings to a minimum and on their person at all times
- Sensible footwear is highly recommended
- Children must be 6 and over to climb the Tower. No babes in arms
- Any child aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18
Book your ticket below. Bookings will close 24 hours before the time of the event. Any remaining tickets will be available to purchase at the Welcome Desk on the day, subject to availability.